Where heat treatment problems or projects require in-depth assessment, Wolfson Heat Treatment Centre provides an independent and comprehensive consultancy service, either at the Centre or on site. Typical areas of involvement include:
- impartial appraisal of all aspects of heat treatment processing;
- guidance on plant/process requirements with respect to specific products;
- reviews of operational procedures (e.g. process and quality systems/ laboratory and testing
- facilities/safety aspects);
- problem-solving and troubleshooting;
- acting as an expert witness;
- independent arbitration (e.g. between component manufacturer and heat treater ).